Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Saturday 9: Hot Fun in the Summertime

1. Is summer your favorite season? Why?
No because it’s too hot where I live.

2. Do you exercise more in the summer because you wear less clothing?
No

3. Do you enjoy tanning or are you more concerned about the dangers of basking in the sun?
I’m already brown so I don’t enjoy tanning.

4. You are on the beach when a waiter appears for your drink order. What do you ask for?
An Ice tea!

5. Do you camp in the summertime?
I used to camp when I was single but after I got married not anymore.

6. What was your favorite summer vacation as a kid?
Trip to the Beach

7. Do you enjoy sleeping outdoors?
No

8. Do you throw a summer barbecue every year?
Yes

9. Have you ever been to a nude beach? If yes, what did you think?
Nope

4 comments:

I am Harriet said...

I do know 'brown' people who like to tan.I liked your answers.
Have a great weekend.

Lisa G said...

Ice tea rocks! Have a happy Saturday :)

Lady Sinistral said...

I wouldn't mind being more brown than I already am. LOL!

Great answers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.