Friday, June 17, 2005

Who I am Now

I left my country and my family in the year of 1988. It was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life including the very first time on the airplane. I went to Singapore to look for greener pasture. I cried every single night until I was able to adjust myself. After 2 years I came to Canada for a better life.
To make the story short my mother and my brother came to Canada and joined me in the year of 2001. Four months before my wedding day. I asked my Mom to walk me on the aisle. It was the happiest day of my life. Anyway, like the others my mother and I had also ups and downs. But we are cool now. I'm a mother now and I discovered that a mother's love is the most powerful tool there is. A Mother is always a mother no matter what. And also a Grandmother is just a mother with experience.

Portrait of a Mother's Love
A Mother's Love is precious more radiant than pure gold; her love is without measure it's value can't be told
A Mother's love is priceless a great treasure beyond compare filled with tender _expression of passionate love and care
A Mother's love is forever it transcends all time and space her love is a clear reflection of God's mercy and His grace
A Mother's love is gentle sweet and fragrant, fresh and pure her love is strong and stable it's sturdy, steadfast and sure
A Mother's love is prayerful and petition God above, "Father, keep my child forever" in the safety of your love" You cannot change a Mother's love her love will never fail a mother's love like God's love forever will prevail

No comments: