1. Avocados = are rich in monounsaturated fat, which is burned for energy.
2. Bananas = are high in sugar, so should not banana if you have blood sugar problems. 3. Brocoli = contains vitamin C, source of vit A and alpha-tocopherol vitamin E.
3. Asparagus = is high in glutathione= anticarcinogen, good source of vit A, C and E, B complex vitamins, potassium.
4. Celery= is the best vegetable source of naturally occurring sodium, high in potassium.
5. Cilantro = may be useful to treat urinary tract infections, leaves and seeds aid digestion, relieve intestinal gas, pain, treat nausea, soothe inflammation, headaches, coughs.
6. Beet Greens/Root = beet green contain notable amount of calcium, iron, magnesium and phosphorus. Also contain vit A, B complex and C, beet root also high in carbohydrate