Monday, May 12, 2008

My Japanese Name

Thanks for tag sis Norm . This is cool and funny!

For the instructions: add your name on the list and simply spell out your name using the given Japanese letter- translations below. Tag six of your friends and inform them of the tag. Have fun!

TRANSLATION:
A ---> ka N ---> to
B ---> tu O ---> mo
C ---> mi P ---> no
D ---> te Q ---> ke
E ---> ku R ---> shi
F ---> lu S ---> ari
G ---> ji T ---> chi
H ---> ri U ---> do
I ---> ki V ---> ru
J ---> zu W ---> mei
K ---> me X ---> na
L ---> ta Y ---> fu
M ---> rin Z ---> zi
1. OSWALD - moarimeikatate (sounds like american and states har....har...har...)

2. JUNELLE - zudotokutataku (Thank God I’m a Filipino! sounds like sadako. nyay! hehehe)

3. JACQUELINE - zukamikedokutakitoku (Ayay!! Unsaman ni perti mang taasa..wa ko kasabot nyahahaha)

4. LERMA - takushirinka (I’ll use this name if I’m in Japan!)

5. BREGIE -tushikujikiku (Wah....ang sagwa hehehehe)

6. SHENG - AriRiKuToJi (forget it! LOL!!!)

7. LYNN - TaFuToTo (Hahaha! It sounds like... Are we thinking the same thing? Hahaha!)

8. NORM - ToMoShiRin ( hehehe i like it cute..)

9. AGRING= Kajishitoji... Ano ba yan! I tried googling it but to no avail..haha!

No comments: