Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bali Shades

For the longest time I have been dreaming about my own house and a big garden. Well, almost four years ago my dream came true. I have my own house now with my family in it. I was actually pregnant at that time with my daughter. That was like about two weeks after we moved in to our house. Anyway everything went fine and we are enjoying our home until now. My daughter is almost four now and she's going to School in September. I can't believe how time flies really quickly. Oh well, I'm glad we bought this house when we did because the price right now is too high. In fact it's getting high every year. Now it's time to do some remodeling or redecorating. I need to replace my old Blinds with new ones. The ones we have are really old and kind of dirty. I prefer to get a new ones since I don't really like them. It's just plain white blinds. I'm planning to get a different Window Coverings in my living and dining room. I have a perfect colors in mind right now. Wow! I'm so excited. i just hope hubby and I will agree on the colors. He mentioned though that he likes the Bali Shades and i don't have a problem with that because I like them a lot.

No comments: