Monday, July 21, 2008

Have you heard about Beer Club?

Hello everyone! I hope you are doing great this summer enjoying outdoor activities. I know that some of the kids are having great time in the school camp. As for myself I'm trying to take my daughter somewhere that she really loves like the beach, rides. Anyway for us we like to party and invite friends over for BBQ and drinks. Well, talking about drinks! Some of my friends likes beer and it just happened that I stumble this Beer of the month club where you can be a member and get a great benefit to it. This is the first time I heard about this club and I think it's a great gift idea. If you know someone in your family or friends that will enjoy Beer of the month then go for it. Once you join the club you will get your shipment every month depending on your order. Right now you will be paying only 21.95 plus 10.00 dollars shipping monthly. You will receive a 12 pack of 4 different types of microbrewed beer in 12 ounce bottles. This montly beer club is actually American beer and you will also get some newsletter to educate you. By the way you can also check out the wine and cigar montly club. You don't have to worry about what to get for a birthday or any occasion.

No comments: