Friday, July 18, 2008

Pets


My family loves animals especially small pets. We used to have four guinea pigs but now we only have three left. The other one died last year and and we were saddened by it. Two weeks ago I bought my daughter's first mini lop bunny. She loves her bunny. She named her Princess after our guinea pig that we loss. Anyway we went away for about 4 days and when we came back my sister quickly announced that the bunny had gone.I never told my daughter the truth. She keep asking where's the bunny! I told her we had to bring her back to the store and we will get another bunny soon. I feel sad for her and actually cried in silent. I know how she loves pets of any kind.
Just recently I came across the site for Pet Social Network. It's a place for pet lovers to meet and discuss about pets and learn more about other pets. It's also a place where you can make friends and help each other if you have concern about pets. I think this is really a great place to hang out. They have also different promotions to help pet shelters and rescue groups around the country. If you have something to contribute why not help for a good cause. I'm glad to have found this site.

No comments: