Monday, September 15, 2008

My Wedding Anniversary

Hello friends! I hope that you are all well. Today I will be talking about wedding, Wedding Dresses and anything that has to do with weddings. I remember my own wedding that was almost 7 years this coming week. I will be celebrating my 7 years wedding anniversary. Wow! I can't believe it that long eh! I feel like it was yesterday. Well, I'm really glad that I'm still happily married since the day I said I do. I just can't help looking at my wedding dress. It was very special moment for me. I still remember perfectly all the preparations that we did on my wedding. My bestfriend and I used to go out almost every weekend looking for a Bridesmaid Dresses and wedding dress. When we finally found a nice and beautiful red bridesmaid dresses all the the bridesmaid joined us for the fitting. We were so happy and very excited. I'm sure you know the feeling. I'm just thankful to all my friends that they were willing to cooperate and help me in anyway they can. Now a days shopping for bridesmaid and Bridal Dresses is very easy and convenient. You can shop at your own home by going to a bridal shop online. They also offer other stuff like wedding accessories, bridal shoes, prom dresses, flower girl dresses. You can view it all on the catalog and choose what you like. What's great about it is they will give you a deal a special offer of free shipping.

No comments: