Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ultrasound Technician

Hello friends! I just got home from work and I'm so tired but I want to finish this article that I'm writing to you. Anyway my daughter was also home from school. Hubby picked her up today. I just wanna share with you of how I feel about her schooling. It's been three weeks now since she started. I'm just glad that I don't have a problem with her at school. They said that first time would be very emotional but I guess I wasn't that emotional. And yes I miss her and I worry about her but when I saw her in that school very happy and excited. All my worries were gone. Anyway let's talk about ultrasound technician where usually you can find it at the hospital, clinic or medical facility. If you are curious or interested in ultrasound tech go for it. Ultrasound Schools can help you and give more information about it. Ultrasound is kind of imaging stuff that can check something inside you like for example a baby inside your tummy or maybe you have some tumor or cancer then they can look at it through ultrasound. This could be the career that you have been looking for then it's time to do it now.

No comments: