Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Questions of the Week #36


Questions of the Week #36
1. Fill in the blank. “I used to be a runner but I’m not anymore.”
2. What makes you cry? When I feel sad or something happened. Drama movies makes me cry.
3. Are you more creative or adventurous? I guess a little of both
4. What is your favorite line from a movie? I'll be back!
5. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Watch movie
6. Would you rather win an argument knowing you are wrong, or lose an argument knowing you are right? Wow! that's hard but I always give in though whether I'm right or wrong.
7. Are you more organized or disorganized? I tried to be organize as much as I could.
8. What do you collect? Magazines
9. Which gives you the most satisfaction, recognition or private success? Recognition would be great if I work hard.
10. Any plans for the upcoming Halloween? Yes, take my daughter for trick or treat!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sali po kayo sa Pinoy Top Ten