Saturday, October 11, 2008

Return to Sender

Saturday 9: Return to Sender

1. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Ah! Sorry I don't remember1 I don't do that anymore since computer evolved.

2. Can you change the oil on a car?
I would love to but No

3. Name three things you have on you at all times.
Camera, Wallet, Gum

4. What’s your life motto?
God First before anything else!

5. What’s a word that you say a lot?
Gosh!

6. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Doing my usual thing in my laptop.

7. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Well, after I cut my hair bangs I thought to myself I'm still young...lol

8. Who is your worst enemy?
I don't have enemy that know of....

9. What does your watch look like?
It's a Seiko Gold but I don't wear it anymore.
Anyway before I go let me share some toy store online that sells rc helicopters and rc trucks. Christmas is fast approaching so if you want to get some discount toys now is the time.

No comments: