Saturday 9: So Far Away
1. Where is the furthest place that you have traveled and how far away from home is it? Italy- it's about 4265 miles/6863 km. Whatever that is it's about 8-8 1/2 hours flight.
2. What is a blog that you would recommend for us to read and why?
I travel here and there
3. What is the biggest surprise you ever have had and was it a good one? When I found out that I was pregnant the first time. Good? No, I lost the baby.
4. What is your favorite quote? (We know we've asked this recently. But there is always another great quote! :)
Thou art thy mother's glass, and she in thee
Calls back the lovely April of her prime. ~William Shakespeare~
5. Have you ever been hospitalized for a major health situation? Nope
6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair for yourself? I prefer short but like long sometimes.
7. What was your favorite amusement park ride growing up? Roller Coaster
8. How long do you talk on your phone on a typical day? It depends whose on the line.
9. Other than Saturday 9, what is your favorite meme to do each week? Too many to mention.