Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Yen's QOTW 40
Cook dinner at home instead of dining out all the time. Buy only groceries that I need.
2. Have you ever bought a book and used the receipt as a bookmark?
3. Can you recall any traumatic, embarrassing or troubling events as a child that
you still remember vividly? If so, care to share?
When I was in high school this guy at school wing me even when I go home. I had to run and so afraid if he catch up. Eventually i stop.
4. What is the strangest question you have ever been asked at a job interview?
I don't think I was asked for a strange question.
5. Does it make you uncomfortable if a woman is breastfeeding her baby in public?
Nope, as long as they cover it.
6. Do you know anyone who has an unpredictable temper? Who?
No, I don't think so!
7. What did you have to learn “the hard way”?
Socialize is hard and I'm learning.
8. Have you ever been dishonest about the origin of a bruise?
9. Have you ever gotten any kind of envelope in the mail without the senders return address? Did you found out who it was from?
10. It’s our 40th QOTW. I am giving away something. Can you tell me why should I give it to you? It’s just a little something to spice up this little Meme!
Congratulations! You pick the right person. If that's not me I'm ok with that.