Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Birthday Party

Hi everyone! How was your day? I just got home from work a while ago. I’m so tired and very cold outside. It took me a long time to get home because I have to defrost the car instead of scraping. Anyway I’m home now and I’m so hungry. I need to eat something but I have to do this task first. I was just thinking at work today about birthday party that I’m planning for my hubby. His birthday is in March and I’m thinking of Fondue party. I’m planning to do the cheese and chocolate fondue. I’ve never done this before but I did the meat and vegetables before. Actually they call it in Chinese steamboat. But since hubby’s birthday is in two months away I could plan something about Valentines first since it’s going to be next month. I just got the idea of A Valentine's Day of Family Fun. I might do that since my daughter love to participate in anything we do. She likes anything new and fun. We probably bake some cupcakes and decorate them. How about you? Do you have any plans for Valentine’s Day? You may want to check the link above for some party ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!