Thursday, February 12, 2009

Birthday

I just got back from my daughter’s School. I was upset because the lady won’t let me get in the School. She said I need a parking pass. I had to find a parking spot in the street and walked my daughter to School. I guess it’s better to go late because no one is watching the entrance. Oh well I guess that’s life. Anyway I just remember hubby’s birthday next month and I need to get him some gift like Orient watches which is a designer one. I really love their designer watches. There are so many selections in the sites and it’s so easy to get around. It’s easy to find what you are looking for too. I choose the Orient 2em0h007d Automatic Mens Watch for hubby. I hope he’ll like it because I really do. I love the good quality and its durability. If you are looking for watches this is the best place.

No comments: