Sunday, March 8, 2009

Your Bestest Day

Saturday 9: Your Bestest Day

1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day?
I think it was the day I got married with the man I love.

2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day?
I believe the day when I lost my baby.

3. If you had to pick the best year of your life, when was it and why?
I pick 2004 because it’s the year that I gave birth to my daughter.

4. If you had to pick the worst year of your life, when was it and why?
I pick 2002 because it’s the worst year for me when I lost my first baby.

5. Most recently, what night did you do something that you loved?
What? Valentine’s Day?

6. Most recently, what night did you do something that you hated?
Well I don’t do anything if I hate it.

7. Tell us about your best relationship that did not work out.
I don’t think I had one.

8. Tell us about your worst romantic relationship that you’ve had.
I never have as well.

9. Is there a celebrity that you’d love to spend a “no hold bars” night with?
No, not really!

No comments: