Saturday, April 4, 2009

Being a Parents

Hello my friends. How are you tonight? My topic for tonight is about pregnancy and parenting. I’m a mother of a 4 years old and also five month pregnant as well. I was surprised when I learned that I’m pregnant you know! Anyway my family are very excited especially my husband and my daughter. I remember before when I was pregnant with my daughter I didn’t want to know the gender because I just want to be surprise. But now I want to know the gender of my baby. Yes I want to know whether it’s a boy or a girl so that I will know what color I should paint for the nursery.
Anyway everything is okay so far and I will be going for next check up next week. I know that being a parents is not easy but it’s also a rewarding task. My daughter gives me joy every time she put a smile on my face. My problems seem to disappear you know. I’m sure you feel that way too if you are parents. By the way parents connect dot com is a great site and has a lot of information about pregnancy and parenting. I will definitely use it especially now that I’m pregnant.


No comments: