Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Maternity Clothes

Hello ladies! How are you today? I hope you are doing great. About me here I’m doing fine and doing great especially with my pregnancy. You may not know this that I just turned 26 weeks today. I have 3 more months to go. Can you believe that! I need to get some Maternity Clothes since my tummy is getting bigger. All my pants are tight now and I can’t get them in. I’m also planning to buy a Hooter Hider since I’m planning to breastfed my baby. I strongly believe that breastfeeding is the best milk for my baby. Anyway talking about my baby I need help with Nursery Ideas. We found out that we are going to have a baby boy so I’m thinking of painting the room with blue. What do you think? Visit the links above for your shopping needs. I heard it’s a great company.

No comments: