Thursday, June 11, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

One Lovely Blog Award

I received this from Auntie E over at Auntie E's Yard and Garden. I have chosen 5 other blogs to pass this award to. Give them a visit. The links are in the Names. Thanks For this Award Auntie E.

1. Good Things in Life
2. Photo a Day and photography Challenges
3.
My Three Little Angels
4. Health Beauty and Fashion
5. Mommy's Digital Scrapbooking

The following info is for the blog writers I have chosen:
Every award has some rules to follow and they are listed below:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 5 or 10 that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the blogger to let them know they have been chosen for this award{if they do not accept it choose another.}

1 comment:

Marvin said...

hi LadynRed,

I was wondering if you could help me identify some of the plants in my garden. I am a newbie gardener, so i don't know a lot. So i bank on experienced gardeners like you to help me.
All i ask is for you to name the plant for me. And i would give you 100 EC's for every plant. I hope you could it a visit, if it wouldn't mean much of your time.
Thank you very much.

-marvin