Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fast Car

Saturday 9: Fast Car

1. What’s the furthest trip you’ve taken by automobile?
My trip to Prince Edward Island

2. What’s the worst pick up line you've ever received?
I can’t really remember now but it might be when I went to the club.

3. What’s the best pick up line you’ve gotten?
I guess when someone offered you to go first.

4. What was the last gift that you received?
A pair of jogging suit

5. What was the last gift that you gave someone?
Ice cream cake

6. Tell us about the last time you cried.
I’m pregnant so I’m very emotional. I guess it was about the Filipino soap opera that I watch.

7. Tell us about the last time you laughed uncontrollably.
It’s usually when my daughter do something funny.

8. Do you suffer road rage? What are your thoughts on it?
Nope!

9. What’s one of your favorite movie quotes?
To tell you the truth I don’t have one!

No comments: