Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wedding Bell Blues

Saturday 9: Wedding Bell Blues

1. If you have been or are married, tell us about your wedding. If you are not, tell us how you would want it to be.
It was the happiest moment and perfect wedding for me. My friends and family came together to celebrate the special occasion.

2. What age would you encourage your children to get married?
Umm I don’t really know maybe 28?

3. Who got married at the last wedding that you attended?
Our friend

4. Do you enjoy weddings and receptions?
Yes I do very much!

5. Have you cried at a wedding?
Yes especially my wedding

6. Would you prefer a lavish event or an intimate ceremony?
Well it depends

7. Have you ever been in some one’s wedding party? If yes, do tell.
Yes I did 4 times. I was honored and also felt nervous. As if I’m getting married too!

8. Does a wedding make you happy and sentimental or grouchy and skeptical?
Happy and sentimental of course

9. Why do you think our divorce rate is so high?
I don’t really know. Different people have different reasons.

No comments: