Sunday, October 25, 2009

Hey Jealousy

Saturday 9: Hey Jealousy

1. Tell us a story when you got jealous.
I don’t usually get jealous but if I do I do it silently without a word.

2. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
Well my being antisocial sometimes.

3. Who do you mess with the most?
I guess hubby?

4. Do you have any special talents? What are they?
My creativity and artistic I guess.

5. If you could have a secret fling that no one would ever find out about, would you?
No I respect myself too much!

6. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Philippines I believe?

7. How many Saturday 9 player's blogs do you typically visit?
Not sure

8. Some great bloggers lose their "mojo" and quit blogging. Could you see that happening to you? I guess not

9. What's the biggest mistake you've made so far this year?
For not asking help sooner.

1 comment:

The Book Resort said...

I tend to be a bit intoverted but never thought of it as antisocial 'till now. lol.

I am a creative & artistic soul, too! We are some of the best :).

Enjoy your week!

Here's mine:

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/10/saturday-9-hey-jealousy.html