Sunday, October 4, 2009

Let's Go to Bed

1. Has a relationship been effected by how one of you slept?
No

2. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
I used to be in the right side but now I stay on the left side.

3. Do you sleep on your back, side, or stomach?
I sleep on my back and side.

4. Describe the bedding on your bed right now. How does it change with the seasons? Are you particular about your pillows or linens?
I’m using plain color burgundy and same with the sheets. In the spring and summer I use flowery one.

5. When sleeping with someone, do you hog the bed, steal covers, or snore?
I don’t do these things. I don’t know about snore though..

6. What do you wear to bed? If it varies, explain.
Pajamas

7. No matter how much you love someone, would you rather alone?
Sometimes I’d rather be alone especially when I’m pregnant.

8. Tell us about a time when you awoke in bed, saw the person next to you and thought, "Oh, no..." Ah, no comment

9. Tell us about a time when you awoke thinking it was a different day than it was.
Oh I don’t think I thought about it!

No comments: