Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Direct TV

Look my friends I have to talk about moving again. I know you must be bored hearing about it but just be patient with me okay? As you know we have been working really hard with this new house because we have to clean it well due to the previous owner has a dog. For some reason the dog peed in the carpet so we have to remove it and change a new carpet. Last night they installed the carpet and I’m so glad it’s done now. We had to wait for six weeks before they installed it. We still have a lot of things to do like TV stuff. I had to cancel our satellite because I’m thinking of Direct TV so that we could save money. What do you think? I heard that Directv is a good option for your entertainment. Well why you don’t check it out. You can find out Direct TV in Florida or California.

No comments: