Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Man on the Moon

1. Do you think it was important to send a man to the moon?
Probably not but I’m curious what’s in there.

2. What is your biggest fear?
I don’t really know and I don’t think about it.

3. If someone hung a sign around your neck today, what would it say and why?
I have no idea. haha

4. What is the longest line that you've stood in and was it worth it?
We have to line up to get to the bus for maple syrup farm festival. Yes it was.

5. As the holidays approach, what song are looking forward to hearing again?
Christmas

6. Whose music do you think is the most important of your generation's?
Any I guess. I don’t really care.

7. Do you find it is hard to be kind to strangers? Give an example.
Not really if I have something to offer.

8. When do usually lose your patience?
When I have enough in my plate.

9. Is there a book that you're dying to see as a movie?
Ah not really!

No comments: