Friday, November 20, 2009

Saguaro plant


Two weeks ago I celebrated my birthday with my family. It was just a little dinner with one main course. My parents-in-law came over as well. I didn’t know what to cook for dinner that night so I just went to the grocery store and look around. Then I decided to get a fresh salmon. When I get home I didn’t know what to do with it. Finally I decided to bake it and add some mushroom soup. I boiled some baby potatoes and made some Caesar salad. Well it turned out that salmon is my FIL’s favorite meal. I’m glad that they like my dinner.
Anyway they gave me a quilt blanket for a present. My daughter gave me some red cactus of course courtesy of her Grandma. It’s funny because she told Mom that red is my favorite so they have to find color red. Everybody knows that red is my favorite. I’m just wondering if saguaro plant are color red (smile). I just want to mention that we are looking for plants that we can plant in our backyard. We just move here and there’s no plant at all so maybe I can buy saguaro plant or saguaro phoenix. I don’t know what the difference really! I need to research about these plants before buying. Perhaps you know about this saguaro plants. Please let me know. I need your ideas and two cents. Thanks everyone!

No comments: