Monday, December 28, 2009

Sam's Last Stand of 2009

Sam's Last Stand of 2009

1. What did you think of 2009?
It was a miracle year for me but it was also a lot of hardships and financial difficulties. Miracles it is because my son was born despite of recession.

2. What do you think was the news story of the year?
It’s definitely the arrival of my new son.

3. What happened this year that you never want to hear another word about?
Well II tell it’s hard not to hear another word about it because it’s constantly following us. Let’s just say its life but I’m glad that we out of it.

4. What was your favorite song of 2009?
I don’t really know. It’s hard to tell when I wasn’t really listening to music this year.

5. What did you accomplish this year?
Being able to handle difficulties and being strong to my children.

6. Did you learn anything new this year?
Yes absolutely

7. What are you looking forward to in the New Year?
Be a good parent and able support my family with no debts.

8. What are your plans for New Year's Eve?
My family is invited to a friend’s house for dinner.

9. What's the best thing you ever did on a New Year's Eve?
Well spending time with my family and friends for one.

No comments: