Sunday, January 3, 2010

You Shook Me

Saturday 9: You Shook Me

1. What celebrity would you just want to shake some sense into?
Frankly I don’t follow a lot of celebrities but lately Tiger Wood’s affair? I should mind my own business huh!

2. What do you think comes after death? Nothing, when you are dead you remain dead!

3. What is the first book that you can remember reading by yourself as a child?
Oh! my gosh I don’t remember.

4. What was the first rock concert that you attended?
Tom Cochrane?
5. If you were to suddenly become famous, would you choose a stage name? If yes, what would it be? I have no idea right now

6. What is the one thing that you wish the media would stop talking about?
Michael Jackson?

7. If you could be part of any band, which one would it be and who would you be and why?
Abba, that’s all

8. Do you live close to your immediate family members? If not, how far away are they?
Yes

9. Last seasonal question (promise): What did you do on New Year's Eve?
We went to a friend’s house and party

No comments: