Saturday, February 20, 2010

Don't Stand So Close to Me

Saturday 9: Don't Stand So Close to Me

1. Who would you like not to stand so close to you?
Probably my enemy if I have one.

2. Which of the following aspects of your life would you think rates the highest: mind, body or spirit?
I would say mind and spirit. Those 2 are connected.

3. What is your favorite movie line?
“Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.”

4. What is your favorite movie title?
It’s Gone With the Wind
5. What is something that has happened to you that you would consider a miracle?
Giving birth of my daughter and baby boy are miracles!
6. What do you try to stay away from?
Well Credit Cards for one

7. What is it too late for?
Going back to School
8. Give someone credit for something and name it if you can.
God

9. Would you rather be famous now & forgotten after you die or forgotten now & famous after you die, forever? And why?
A very hard question but to answer it well I’d rather be famous after I die.

No comments: