1. How vein are you about how you look?
What you mean by that?
2. When you were little what your favorite TV show was?
I don’t have favorite TV show when I was little because we don’t have television.
3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
I have no idea but I like Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock.
4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
Blue Jays and I don’t have a favorite player!
5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
I can’t think of one right now.
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
I learned that saving money is the most important and stay away from debts.
7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
I used to have a doll made of plastic and I was so happy about it.
8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I’m usually calm and think first before I will do anything. I sleep on it and lots of prayers!
9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes I do