Saturday, March 20, 2010

Just One Look

1. How vein are you about how you look?
What you mean by that?

2. When you were little what your favorite TV show was?
I don’t have favorite TV show when I was little because we don’t have television.

3. If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why?
I have no idea but I like Julia Roberts or Sandra Bullock.

4. Who is your favorite Major League Baseball team? How about your favorite player?
Blue Jays and I don’t have a favorite player!

5. What is your favorite baseball-related movie?
I can’t think of one right now.
6. What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
I learned that saving money is the most important and stay away from debts.

7. Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
I used to have a doll made of plastic and I was so happy about it.

8. How do you handle sticky situations? Do you have a method? If so, what is it?
I’m usually calm and think first before I will do anything. I sleep on it and lots of prayers!

9. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
Yes I do

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Sometimes I think I would have been better off without tv as a kid.

Great answers.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/ya-love-celebrity-gossip-gaga/