Monday, May 3, 2010

Changes

I’m very late in posting this Saturday I. I totally forgot about it. Anyway I hope you like what I’ve answer. Thanks for dropping by!
1. Tell us about one thing that you'd change about yourself if you could.
My teeth..lol

2. Mattel decides to make a Barbie-like (or Ken-like) doll of you -- what would be the most important accessory or accessories they would absolutely have to package you with in order to portray your lifestyle? Red, laptop, camera..lol

3. Hey, do you like surprises? If yes, what kinds?
Yes, sometimes. Gifts, travel?

4. What was the last snail mail that you received that was significant?
My maternity benefits!

5. If you could pick out a brand new nickname for yourself, what would you choose and why?
Abby because I love it. It’s my daughter’s nickname now!

6. John Edward's mistress was on Oprah this past Thursday. She stated that no third person can break up a marriage, so it had to be broken before the two started doing the nasty. Do you buy that?
I don’t know! Maybe or maybe not.

7. Do you think it is okay to keep secrets from your s/o?
No

8. Have you ever played Truth or Dare? If yes, what's the weirdest dare that you did?
No

9. What, in hindsight, the stupidest thing that you have ever done?
Drive fast?

No comments: