Friday, July 2, 2010

Make Me Say It Again, Girl

1. Do you feel that you need to keep repeating yourself when talking to a particular person?
No, not at all

2. It’s July. Do you have anything special planned?
Yes , my family are going to the cottage for a week. In fact we are leaving tomorrow.

3. Who is your big celebrity crush?  Tom Cruise

4. Tell us about a local restaurant you are sure we'd love.
Swiss Chalet I guess because it’s available throughout North America. I’m sure you love their Chicken.

5. Tell us about the shyest person that you deal with regularly.
Well I am shy myself and so far I am not dealing with one right now!

6. What is your vision of heaven and hell?
Well I can’t say right now!

7. What is your neighborhood like?
It’s younger generation like my age with lots of kids. around

8. What's your favorite cook-out food?
BBQ chicken

9. When was the last time that you saw fireworks?
Last night on Canada Day
Happy Canada day Canadians!

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

Cottage sounds like a fun time.

Enjoy your weekend.
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/a-waitress-just-hit-me-%e2%80%93-punched-me-for-no-reason-%e2%80%9d/