Saturday 9: Don't Let the Sun Catch You Crying
1. When was the last time you cried?
Well, actually just tonight when I was watching movie.
2. If you could wake up tomorrow with a new talent, what would it be?
A professional ballroom dancer
3. Who is someone (other than yourself) would you like to go back into your past and talk to and why?
I don’t know really!
4. What is your favorite meal eating out?
5. Do you feel energized or drained by being in a group situation? If the answer is "it depends," on what does it depend? Yes
6. What word do you use far too frequently?
7. What’s a word you’ve invented? (alternate question: What needs a word but doesn’t have one yet?)
I don’t get it!
8. Pick out one of your favorite songs. Go to Song Facts and tell us about the song's history.
Can't Help Falling In Love
By Elvis Presley
This was Elvis' most popular and famous "love song," but it was not sung to his love interest in Blue Hawaii - It was sung to his grandmother on the occasion of her birthday. Elvis presented her with a music box, which she opened and it played the song, which Elvis then sang along with. (thanks, Terry - Willmar, MN)