Saturday, September 4, 2010

Half the Man I Used to Be

Saturday 9: Half the Man I Used to Be

1. Do you feel that you are essentially the same person that your were ten years ago?
Yes I believe so!

2. Is there something that you have to give all or nothing to?
Yes it depends on what it is. For my family I can give all.

3. Have you ever gambled? What have you bet on and for how much?
No, I haven’t and I’m not planning too!

4. Can you sleep anywhere or does it have to be in a bed?
Yes I can, but it will be hard. I love my own bed!

5. Tell us about the most disastrous or embarrassing first impression you've ever made on someone.
Hmm! I can’t remember of one right now!

6. Do you have a memorable "ripped clothing" moment in your life? No? How about in someone else's?
Well I did have ripped clothes but they are all gone now! One particular one was my red night gown.

7. What's changed on your blog since its inception? ...a redo? ...a change of pace? ...or is it about the same?  Nothing really except it was all customized template later on and never done anything else after that. Maybe it’s time to do some new template again.

8. If you could travel back in time and whisper something to yourself ten years ago, what would it be?
Go ahead do it... you can do it!

9. Okay, let's have it! What's the craziest, most impulsive thing you've ever done?
Well probably the time when I was very upset. I drove my car hastily and got hit by another car who were chasing by the police!

2 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

That "hit by another car" story sounds dangerous! I hope you were ok. Great job. Enjoy your Saturday...

I am Harriet said...

I'm not a gambler either.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/09/do-you-google-alert-yourself/