Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Regency beauty institute

As women we like to be beautiful all the time. We often go to a salon for making us look beautiful especially if there is occasion such as Christmas party or wedding. I remember when I got married I hired a beautician to go to our house to do our hair and makeup. All of my bridesmaids were there waiting for their turn to be beautiful. It’s actually 9 years ago now last month.
I think more and more women these days want to be a beauticians. In fact a friend of mind starting to learn how to cut hair and do makeups. I actually discovered Regency Beauty Institute online. This school has been around for about 50 years. Can you believe that?
“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: