1. Dig a hole two times wider and 1 ½ times deeper than the plant’s container
2. 2. For soil preparation mix the following: 1/3 original soil, 1/3 the grower’s choice composed cattle manure, 1/3 peat moss, 1 handful superphosphate or bone meal
3. Remove the plant’s container
4. Place the plant in the hole so that it is higher than the original soil level
5. Refill the hole and firmly pack the soil.
6. Water well with a transplanting solution, ie. 10-52-10.
7. Mulch 5cm (2”) deep with shredded mulch to conserve moisture and reduce weeding.
8. The tree should remain staked for 2-3 years.
9. Aftercare: Water the plant whenever the soil surface becomes dry, soaking to a depth of 15 cm (6”)