Saturday, October 6, 2007

Baby Clothes


You have no idea how many baby clothes my daughter went through. It's a lot. As you know babies grow so fast. If you buy the right sizes they can only wear it within a month or so. Ok I know you know because you have kids too. Even though my sister in-law gave us some clothes for my daughter I still buy clothes. I just can't resist all the cute dresses out there especially for girls. No offence boys;lol.
Anyway I found this site online who are especializing in baby clthes. You might want to check it. The store called Uncommonly Cute. Isn't that cute name! they have great stuff and also affordable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love buying baby clothes too! There is so many cute clothes for girls out there and, boys clothes are getting better too!