Some Stretching guidelines to keep in mind!!!
1. Try and hold each stretch for the specified amount of time (5-10 seconds is usually good)
2. Repeat exercise 2-3 times in succession.
3. Ease slowly in and out of the stretch.
4. Don't forget to breathe as you hold the stretch (breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth).
5. Avoid jerking or bouncing because this leads to improper stretching forms.
6. Only go as far as you need to until you can feel a small amount of tension.
7. Stop immediately if you experience any pain while stretching. Stretching should not cause any pain.