Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Yen's QOTW 3

Join

And if you’re joining;
1. try to leave some love to the others! Specially to the one up above you :)
2. A link back to this post or to this blog would be appreciated. So that others would know and join!
3. If you have sets of questions that you like to ask, email it to Yen:)

QOTW is every WEDNESDAY

Here are the questions for this week.
1. Have you ever had a summer romance? Care to share?
I can't think right now. Next time nalang..hehehe!

2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I don't know, I guess! Anything is possible.

3. ‘You don’t marry someone you can live with, you marry the person who you cannot live without.’ What do you think of this quote?
How romantic!

4. Where does true beauty lie? On the inside or on the outside?
I believe it's inside!

5. Did you ever had a crush on a classmate or teacher? Who was it?
No

6. Summer wear….shorts or capris?
Shorts

7. Would you ride a roller coaster or sky dive?
Roller coaster-I did, sky dive? well see!!

8. Last stupid thing you have done?
I don't have one I guess!

9. Any summer plans? Trips, vacations and etc. Where?
My family are going to my in-laws cottage on July.

10. In one word, define yourself!
Creative


No comments: