1. Be a non-smoker and avoid second-hand smoke.
2. Be physically active on a regular basis: this will help you maintain a healthy body weight.
3. Eat 5-10 servings of vegetables and fruit a day. Choose high fibre, lower fat foods. Limit your alcohol intake to 1-2 drinks a day.
4. Protect yourself from the sun.
5. Visit your Doctor or Dentist if you feel you have to go.
6. Follow Cancer screening guidelines.
7. Follow health and safety instructions at home and at work when using, storing or disposing of hazardous materials.