Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Rose is Growing


You probably know by now that one of my favorite flower is rose that's why my header is also a roses. My wedding bouquet was a red roses as well. When I give flowers for occasions I choose rose all the the time. I just love roses you know! One of my goal is to have lots of roses in my garden. I know that rose is very expensive and it's probably hard to grow. Well, I don't know really! Last year I bought a pot of rose and planted it in the fall. I thought I would try one. Anyway when I looked outside I saw my rose growing up so nicely and healthy. I haven't seen a flower yet but the the leaves are just gorgeous. I can't wait to see the beautiful flowers in it. I know now that rose is growing nicely in my garden so I can get more roses to plant this year. If you are like me that likes to give flowers for occasions well, 1800-flowers.com is the right place to order. They have all kinds of flowers, designer flowers, mixed bouquet, silk & dried flowers, orchids and of course roses. They have also house and outdoor plants.

No comments: