Sunday, July 27, 2008

Personal Digital Assistant

Wow! I'm happy right now because I just finished one task. Well I know I have to do some more but that's ok I will keep going until I finish them all. Did you remember about this medical devices that I was talking about earlier. It's the PDA CME that helps physicians and clinicians. There are more than 50% now of physicians own a PDA or smartphone these days. I'm pretty sure it's more convenient for them using this devices such as Phone or iPod Touch, blackberry. They can find out quickly as they can what they want to know like antibiotic side effects. They don't even have to leave the room. Well, talking about convenient and easy. I believe this is a great idea for medical practitioners.
“This announcement was paid for by Epocrates.”

No comments: