Saturday, September 13, 2008

Furnitures made from Italy

Hello everyone! How are you tonight? I just got back with hubby watching The Dark Night movie. It was a good movie and hubby likes it too! I'm here now back in my computer doing some assignments but you know what time it is? It's 1:45 am in the morning. Wow! looks like I'm still wide awake trying to find a nice quality designer Modern Furniture for my home. I was talking about this in my blog I think it was yesterday so now I'm here again trying to decide whether to get a new sets of Bedroom Furniture but it has to be made from Italy or Germany.
On the other hand I'm also torn out between a new furniture in my Living Room and Dining Room as well. It's so hard to decide which one first because you know I can't afford to get all these furnitures at one time. I wish I have all the money in my pocket but I don't so hubby and I will talk about this and decide from there!

No comments: