Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Questions of the Week #30


1. When did you last wonder if you are in the right path of your life?I don't remember!

2. Share or admit the most selfish thing you do on a regular basis. Not spending time with my daughter as much as I could. I'm preoccupied with my laptop and so on..!
3. Name three people throughout your life that helped to complete you as a person. Parent, Family, and Friends!
4. It says that when a person die your spirit could protect anyone in the world, who would you pick? Sorry I don't believe that! God will protect me!
5. What makes you feel dirty? Physically, I mean. When I don't get to shower right after work!
6. Do you ever find it hard not to smile at a time when you don’t want to? No, I smile whenever I want to!
7. What do you do to stay physically fit? Walk
8. What do you do if you suspect you have a symptom of a serious illness? I don't know..Pray to God!
9. What do you do when you have nothing better to do? Watch TV
10. Do you laugh when you see a stranger trip and fall in public? Absolutely not!



No comments: