Friday, October 10, 2008

Home and Garden

It''s Friday morning and I'm done working this week. That's the beauty of it if you work night shift. I just got home from my daughter's school. My daughter has to go to school today. This week is a 3 school days and 2 days for next week. My daughter is doing pretty good at school and there's no problem whatsoever. I'm glad that everything is working well for her. Obviously she loves school. Well, enough for that. Today I would like to talk about shopwiki where there's a lot of stuff to buy. It's actually Wiki's home and gardens Buying guide where you can buy everything you want online from home and garden products. As I said anything you can think of. If you don't need it right away then online is the best way to go. You don't have to go out you know. As you all know Fall is here so it's time to plant some flower bulbs just on time for the spring to bloom. I love tulips so I plan to buy that and probably other kind of bulbs. I may have to look and browse again so that I know what I need to purchase. Anyway did I mention that I'm also addicted to kitchen gadgets I always look at the kitchen stuff whenever I'm in the store and always buy one or two gadgets. Now I'm eyeing on that kitchen aid stand mixer. I've always wanted to get that.

No comments: