Sunday, February 15, 2009

Be My Valentine

Be My Valentine

1. Do you have Valentine’s Day plans?
We went to East Side Mario's for Lunch.

2. Do you buy a Valentine’s Day gift for someone special?
Yes, a chocolate for hubby and stuffed puppy for my daughter.

3. What, so far, was the happiest event of your life?
Well, there are so many to mention but the best thing is for having a family.

4. What is the best job that you ever have had?
Working in the hospital as a Midwife.

5. What would be your fantasy job?
Ah, I don't think I have a fantasy job at all.

6. What would you think would be the worst job?
Working in a Sewing Factory.

7. What foreign countries have you visited?
Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Italy. United States.

8. What foreign country would be your fantasy trip?
Paris
9. Since leaving your home growing up, how many places have you lived?
About 2 places.

No comments: