Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Joint pain

Last year my mother was suffering with joint pain in her knees. She couldn’t walk but after a while the pain will disappear. She just massages it and no medication or cream. She went to the doctor actually and they couldn’t find anything wrong with her knees. I would like to see if that joint pain treatment online will work but I need to know if it’s okay to use. I guess I have to wait for the Doctor’s approval. But I never heard my mother complain about it. That’s great news for is. Who wants to get sick anyways?

1 comment:

G. Out said...

Exercise regularly. An inactive lifestyle contributes to lower back pain.Push rather than pull when you must move heavy objects.Quit smoking:- Smokers have diminished oxygen levels in their spinal tissues, which can hinder the healing process.Maintain a healthy weight:- Being overweight puts strain on your back muscles. If you're overweight, trimming down can prevent back pain.
Always try to keep your knees and hips level.