Friday, April 23, 2010

I Want to Hold Your Hand

Saturday 9: I Want to Hold Your Hand

1. What do you notice about other people's hands?
Soft and rough I guess!

2. If someone was nosing around your house, what would you hope they wouldn't see?
My bedroom because sometimes is a mess.

3. Do you think that the more stuff you own enhances your life or adds to your burden?
No I don’t think so!

4. What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?
How to train your Dragon!

5. What do you have under your bed?
There’s nothing at the moment.

6. What do you think your s/o or best friend would say about what makes you unique?
Ahh, maybe artistic and talented? lol

7. What's your current favorite TV commercial?
The broccoli
8. Who do you owe a phone call to?
Nobody as far as I know!

9. Do you know about my friend's new meme Wednesday Wickedness? Will you give it a try this week just for me? Please? :) Ok we’ll give it a try.

1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

That Dragon movies sounded cute. I'd like to see it.

Have a great Saturday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/talking-about-plastic-smack-guess-whos-getting-outed/