Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Laptop Shopping

As summer winds down all students are now preparing to go back to School. Im not a student but my daughter is going to kindergarten for the first time. I'm so excited now but I can't help to be sad as well. As a parents I'm sure you know what I'm feeling. Anyway I'm planning to go shopping next week for my daughters' School supplies but I'm also looking for a Laptop for myself. I'm thinking of upgrading my laptop since it's already old. It's not that old but I'm just considering it if I can find a much better than mine. I really love my Toshiba laptop and if I get a new one it has to be Toshiba. A close friend of mine always asking about my laptop. She is also planning to buy one for her son 's birthday gift. I would be very happy to let her know about Savebuckets site. I'm sure that she can choose one of the top leading brands laptop that's available in their store. They have Toshiba my favorite one. And Sumsung, Acer and Sony laptops

No comments: