Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Last Time

1. When was the last time you bought something for someone else, and what was it?
Last month, a bag packs

2. When was the last time you complimented someone and what was their reaction?
Last week, happy and thankful

3. When was the last time you had to return a purchase to the store? What was it and why?
I don’t remember

4. When was the last time you had an ice cream cone?
I think it was last month

5. When was the last time you had to go to the doctor's office?
Two weeks ago

6. When was the last time you were embarrassed by something you did? What was it and what happened? I don’t think it happened to me recently.

7. When was the last time a stranger was kind to you?
I don’t remember either

8. When was the last time you locked yourself out of your home? What did you do?
When I was pregnant I just want to stay home. I was sick (morning sickness)

9. When was the last time you thought about cheating (on anything, a test or a person)?
It never crosses my mind!

No comments: